... is also about offering activities and workshops the whole year round, aimed at amateur and professional musicians, either alongside artists-in-residence programmes, concerts, or as part of a musical project, a fanfare or music ensemble, a music school or an educational project in schools or colleges. The members of the collective provide workshops and courses on improvisation, stage performance and repertoire interpretation, and “made-to-measure” compositions for existing orchestras wishing to organise public performances and collaborate with one of the groups of the collective.
Masterclasses – Public practice sessions – Workshops or courses on improvisation techniques
- Workshops and courses on the repertoire of L'Occidentale de Fanfare, or Arab-Andalousian music
- Workshops in schools, presentations of different instruments
- Choir activities as part of the choir project “Chanson Dada”
- Choir project within the creation programme around the work of Nino Ferrer
- Acoustic creations: workshops involving the use of the computer software “Usine” and the relationship between music and machines.
- A Sound Intervention Brigade (impromptu musical moments in unexpected places, including retirement homes, school cantines, appartments, etc.)
LE MAXIPHONE COLLECTIF...
Contact: Turane Pilot - Tél. : + 33 (0)5 55 20 74 08 - Email : email@example.com